PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 8
Thread: Ryanair - 8
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2011, 13:27
MUFC_fan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is there anything at which your blind admiration would say enough?

Not bitter, just a cancer on the industry that used to regard its self as professional.

Still what goes around tends to come around
To be fair - the majority of their 'charges' are either optional or they are exempt on offers. With the likes of BA etc they're compulsory. It's all about what are charges and what aren't. They say their average fee is ~£30. That's probably right, without the likes of priority boarding, card fees, baggage etc. At the end of the day it's all about what the final price is.

I personally love flying FR because I don't often take large amounts of luggage with me and I'm guaranteed an extra legroom seat with 38+ inches.

Regarding them seeming to be an amateur show. They have the best on time record, newest aircraft, largest European network and carry more passengers internationally than any other airline on the planet.

I would agree though that they aren't the most tact (I'm assuming that's what you mean by 'professional' as opposed to how their operations work?). MOL has been the driving force behind this. A true marketing guru. His PR technique, however, is another story...

Businesses are there to make money for their shareholders in the free world - MOL and Ryanair know what they're doing.