PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 31st Mar 2011, 13:12
Snas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gr8tballsoffire

She has a history of bias towards BASSA and I have now made a complaint about her performance to the BBC.
You wont like this then old bean, sorry....

BBC News - Victoria Derbyshire up for three Sony Radio Awards

The comment you refer to was a new low on the part of the caller I have to agree. I sat with my jaw on the floor when I heard it.

However and moving on.. No strike dates and I imagine a very low probability of any being forthcoming. I really do think this is it for the dispute, BASSA lost, BA won. I really cant see another ballot being held, I mean on what for goodness sake.

Were the union to call a strike it's support and effect is most likley going to be low and will be seen to be low.

If they dont and call another ballot it's like two wierd brothers that havent spoken for 40 years but cant remember what the original argument was about, whilst the rest of the family carry on with their lives around them.

Now BASSA has got itself into this crippled and useless state lets be thankful that BA doesnt have a different kind of CEO that really did want to take advantage of the situation in a way that is so often claimed he will...in the future!