PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "Qantas to cut flights and jobs"
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2011, 05:00
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
While I do not hold a brief for anyone in Qantas management, I find this allegation offensive. gobbledock should put up or shut up: he should withdraw the allegation if he can't substantaite it.
Ken,you truly are an incredibly done footstool. As with most of your comments you again prove that you have minimal knowledge of the inside workings of The Rat even though you like to portray yourself as some sort of well connected 'big hitter'. Your back must surely be sore by now from the constant bending over you do for management ?
I believe your silly assertion and comment of 'putting up or shutting up' should not even have been posted had you accurately understood the workings of Mascot. Besides this IS a rumour network old timer, not an 'allegation network' as you like to refer to comments as being, allegations. Anybody astute enough to do some research OR actually know the right people at the right levels will have full knowledge and understanding of the consultancy arangements.

As for 'offensive' I have noticed in the past that other ppruners have found your faulty incorrect aviation comments offensive, I however don't take offence at things as easily as you do probably because I dont have a pea size heart, but then again my lips arent pressed firmly against senior managements ass cheeks the way your lips are.

Anyway, back on track........