PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 30th Mar 2011, 09:39
License to Fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
With comments like these on the radio, I'm embarrassed to work with these people. I also now associate anyone with an orange/black 'union CREW' bag tag, supporting these views - why would you leave it on your bag otherwise.

Maybe BA should start by adding to the redundancies with this guy making the Jews analogy, that is a terrible disgrace and has no place.

This dispute has gone on for too long, can BASSA not see that mixed fleet is growing fast now - with a target of 1900+ people by the end of 2011 (and these are all full time people unlike the large numbers of legacy crew), BA can soon start to pull the high allowance routes away. It was all started by BASSA and if they continue down the route they are on, this is what will happen, in a speedy way and BA has nothing to lose.

I suggest now BA is currently overcrewed by 5811 and maybe these people should all resign and go and do a job that actually makes them happy, whilst leaving the rest of us to enjoy our jobs and provide good customer service

LTF