PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Single Life At Emirates
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2011, 08:14
Capetonian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll add a few :

French : Filthy in bed and out.

Swiss : A bit like a Fiat (morel ike an Alfa!) on a cold wet morning. Takes a long time to get them started but once they do, the results can be unexpectedly good, or bad. Usually bad.

Polish : Generally far superior to every other nationality in terms of looks, personality, performance, cleanliness and being good company. Unfortunately sooner or later the question of 'financial assistance' always seems to arise. And when they are bad, they are really bad!

Romanian : See Polish, but minus 10-20% on all counts.

Moldavian : See Romanian but minus another 30% for some of the worst teeth you'll anywhere. I believe Dracula was Moldavian, not Transylanian as per the conventional belief.

Greek : Don't bother.

Afrikaans : Usually at one or other extremity on a scale of liberalism, very few in the middle. Run to fat aged about 30 so nail them while they're still young.

Portuguese : Despite popular beliefs, as good as Spanish but less complicated and easier to maintain. Tend to have the same long term faults though but to a lesser degree.

Moroccan : Half a glass of cheap plonk and they either fall asleep or haul their assets out for inspection.

I think that will do for now!

Last edited by Capetonian; 30th Mar 2011 at 17:47.