PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DO CX cabin crew give a stuff?
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2011, 03:37
MrClaus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DO CX cabin crew give a stuff?

I know. Most of the new cantonese girls have crap english and CX has done a pretty good job of dumbing down the front end product over the past decade. That is a given and not what this thread is about.

It is more than that . I have noticed a distinct fall in standards, both sitting in the front end and in the back on ID travel, since the cabin crew didn't get the payrise they wanted at the end of last year. At first I thought it was just me, so I sat back and watched, asked other guys and other non-staff passengers what they thought. I even had one frequent business traveller tell me that after 20years of flying with CX, she has decided to try other airlines. This is someone who has been buying a business class ticket to North America every 3 months for the past 20yrs. Meanwhile the management is too busy congratulating themselves over the record profit to notice. If CX gets some real competition in the premium market then they are going to get taken to town. The service seems to be in the beginnings of a terminal decline.