PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 29th Mar 2011, 05:05
123breath

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Watersidewonker

Your last two posts illustrate for me what BA are up against. In my last post I made same serious points about BASSA's performance, and about how things have got worse for you with every ballot, and yet all you can think of is burger and chips at Bedfont.......again? Where does this incredible faith you and 5810 others (which is is more like 42% of cabin crew, not 83%) have in BASSA come from?

Am I to assume that you and other hardliners believe that BASSA have done rather a good job so far? Do you really believe that this next round of strikes will strengthen BASSA's hand? If you turn up at the picket line instead of the CRC are you really that confident that it will convince BA to give in?

Can someone please come on here and explain why they're still supporting BASSA, despite all their mistakes and despite the numerous allegations of corruption in their ranks? How is it that you all have such faith in a leader who has nothing to lose if BA don't back down? How do you feel about BASSA's silence on their financial accounts?

Actual answers please, not just rhetoric.

Last edited by 123breath; 29th Mar 2011 at 05:16.