PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 28th Mar 2011, 20:45
123breath

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Moo

(This post was in response to The Moo's previous post, not the one above which was posted at the same time as this)

It is a sad state of affairs, you're right, and I would imagine that a total of 5811 people on this planet blame BA. That's particularly sad, as those people, with every passing day, are making things worse for themselves. The rest of us are pointing at BASSA's incompetence for this sad state of affairs. If their mistakes weren't so serious it would be a comedy of errors.

Please don't take this personally The Moo (I'm not sure which side of the fence you're on), but;

It needs to be remembered that BA came after every department for cuts, and every group apart from BASSA played ball. BASSA members really need to wake up and smell the coffee....with each ballot that BASSA have messed up so far things have got worse, BASSA have gradually been discredited and weakened, and BA have grown stronger. We've yet to see if this latest ballot was legal or not........on past performance it's anybody's guess. In any case a strike will have very little effect on the operation as BA are good at fighting strikes now thanks to BASSA. If, as previously suggested, DH is plotting to announce strikes without intending to actually 'down tools' I hope BA sue BASSA out of existence.

What are BASSA members thinking? You have an incompetent leadership taking your money, stuffing it into their pockets apparently without keeping proper accounts, and stumbling likes drunkards into every single obstacle, many of which were put there by themselves! And 42% of BA cabin crew (by my calculations; 5811/14000) are cheerily following them! Haven't any of you told them they're not very good at what they do? This isn't a game you know....your continued support for these so-called leaders is pure lunacy.

The title of this thread is 'BA CC industrial relations', and that the BA CC industrial relations is currently a sad state of affairs is the fault of LM, DH and anyone who supports them.

I give up.

Last edited by 123breath; 29th Mar 2011 at 04:45.