PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ryanair Trapani base closure
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2011, 20:37
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having worked in the past for an Italian company, my opinion of ENAC, in terms of enforcing crew rest legislation etc. . . well, please don't make me laugh.
Ask anyone who worked for an Italian Charter company in the last 20 years, they too will laugh. . . loudly.

If you are part of the local "mafioso" you can, as a company, and probably as an individual too, do what the hell you like in Italy.
Regulation I don't think so.

Of course, as they would still, I am sure, like to screw Ryanair, not of course in any way to give the local operators a helping hand, perhaps complaining to them may indeed bear some fruit. . . but, don't hold your breath.

The IAA ? ? sorry whilst I laugh again. The interest level there may even be less than ENAC.

Sorry to tell you guys, this is yet another example of what you collectively brought upon yourself by looking after No1 , whilst you should have been sticking together and getting some Union Recognition.
How many slaps on the face does it take to waken a dead man.
Too late, much much too late. You have all, individually and collectively, been shat on , so often, & from such a great height , that you don't now even notice the smell.
Sorry to say, but this is just another example.