PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ryanair Trapani base closure
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2011, 19:11
Whitstle_Blower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No No No

Seriously!!

This is amazing! I think you should all start calling in fatigued. This is a total disgrace! Your base is TPS and that is given to you in the contract and base letter. Unless you have received a NEW letter of appointment in PMO, then you should get either transport to PMO, out of base payment for Brookfield pilots or hotac for Ryanair pilots. If not, I would not bother turning up.

I will copy this thread and forward it to the IAA. Let them have a little look see at what pilots are doing down there in Italy. We will soon see if the company puts a stop to it!

theboxer
Don't forget that you are now breaching contract in living more then 60 mins travel time from the airport!

Double check your new appointment letter to PMO. If you have not got one, I would be on the phone straight away to someone telling them that you will be at TPS waiting for your ground transport, or the letter from BRK saying you have the out of base payment before even going near putting your uniform on again.

FOR GODS SAKE PEOPLE.............GROW SOME TESTICLES AND STAND UP FOR YOURSELVES!!!!

Last edited by Whitstle_Blower; 28th Mar 2011 at 19:17. Reason: just to add a point