PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - swiss air + CRX Air = (swiss-lx)=0
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2002, 13:51
what_goes_up

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RIC
On whose cost Crossair was rapidly growing? Maybe you still remember on how many times you called clearance delivery with the callsign Swissair?? I admit, it was a clever move from MS to increase LX's fleet size and let SR paying for. But more it was very stupid from SR management to let that happen. But be honest, where would LX be without SR. It would still be a healthy niche-carrier. But most of you guys wouldn'have a job there. Cause there would not be a need for that many pilots.

And for the second point; I don't care if you get more money even if it is above worlds average. But don't take it from my salary (because mine is about 40% below). I have already payed my due.

BTW I still say hello to anybody in the Ops-Center. I can not understand why most of the time I don't get an answer from ex LX staff. Do you think this doesn't stink. Or is this our future attitude.

Don't make us responsible for your unions childish attitude. They had the chance to participate and ran away although the negotiations were legal (even recognized by the court, as you know).

Last edited by what_goes_up; 16th Sep 2002 at 07:57.