PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Journos had enough of dodgy charter aircraft
Old 26th Mar 2011, 23:18
bigbrother

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
and not only GA

I beg to ask the quesiton, of every pilot, engineer, and polititian. AFter all the de-regulation of any industry in this great land, where has the outcome justified the decision. Not one industry having been de-regulated has provided a service or maintained itself. Electricity, water, roads, rail all a shambles, and private airports. I will get political and state that stupid politicians who sell of vital infrastructure like airports for short term prop up of budget mismanagement should be shot.

GA cant survive because operators keep trying to under quote each other and have done so for years. Now comes time to pay the ferryman with new aircraft types, and what do you know, no money in the kity. Airlines offering seats at $29 are doing the same thing whilst paying executives huge bonuses, they try and screw the people with REAL qualifications down to pathetic wages and conditions. I would love to see a list of the training completed by Alan Joyce and his ilk to 'qualify' as a General Manager, and compair it to a pilot. Interesting thought. But wait, let me go on. How is it we let these idiots be in charge. The Global financial crisis was created by greedy managers, bankers, and politicians with vested interests, yet when it all came crashing down, who did we turn to for salvation? The managers, bankers, and politicians who got us in the **** in the first place. Huh!

Anyway, thats my soap box for the day