PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qf LAME EBA Negotiations Begin
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2011, 19:18
Oh Me Oh My

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the reminder GB, I am one who has seen this nice guy approach and I did think maybe things will change.

This executive has shown me that they are very serious about what they do unlike others that have gone before them. I work in an area when an ex executive member high profile quit the union when he lost so much for lifelong beliefs.

In 2008 we went into battle and I was scared I have a young family and job security was high on my list I do not have the gonads or ability to up and change my job. My / Our union showed everyone how it was done, we got a result that none ever had, I walked around like I was on a cloud chest puffed out I was so proud of our solidarity, our strength of purpose I have not forgot that feeling and I have not forgot that strength of purpose.

Bring it on CN and QF Management there are many more ways to skin a cat than you'll ever know.

SP, PC, WV, WB, MW and our rep BC, the rest of the executive and EBA negotiation committee you showed us how to play the game as a team and win as a team keep up the good work I don't always agree with you 100% but I support you 100% as I know you will fight for us all the way.

PS to all the detracters and company puppet trolls infecting this forum in the last 5 years the asn has leapt forward representing all its members you just have to read the eTorque to see that.