PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 8
Thread: MANCHESTER - 8
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2011, 13:29
easyflyer83

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
It's this thinking out of the box thing that is irritating. There are some great gems out there to be operated....... BIO i believe is one of them. However, why is it that Easyjet has to think outside of the box, operate to secondary destinations whilst LH etc cream off the profits to some of Europes most profitable destinations?

You can't deny that Easyjet, thus far, has a fairly rounded network ex MAN. Sure they operate on the usual beach routes aswell as competing on some of the major Cities but they also saved ATH from disappearing, GVA when it didn't have a coherent schedule, they operate SOF and RAK on a scheduled basis and have just launced BIO. With that in mind, don't you think some of you are perhaps being a little bit unfair?

Just last week some of you (sorry Wanna_be_there, i do respect your postings) were hammering on about BA operating MCO and other leisure. Well blow my boxers off and use my cok as a wind sock, a prime example of an airline building up a route is VS and it's MCO. Some days this of course operates twice daily but some of you were willing to potentially jeopardise that just to have the Union Jack widebody back at MAN. This is what i mean by plane spotter snobbery and hypocrisy.