PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New tax on Biz Jets?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2011, 11:38
His dudeness

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
max, probably youīre right. OTOH, in Germany we donīt have that duty. In Autria it will start april first, with 3 different levels of taxation on short, medium and longhaul flights (thinks it 8/15/35€). Only if you fly from one of the 6 internatinional airports in Austria. (LOWW/WI/WS/WL/WK/WG), you need to have a "Fiskalvertreter" (which has to be a appointed by the reporting body [aka aircraft owner - that is for ANYONE, a C150 or a BBJ2] and report I believe every 3 months. Now multiply this with - how many member has the madhouse now?27? How much costs wil this create? - with everyone having his own thoughs nd you have just created a hell of a problem for those who have to cope with the sheit.

In our case me - meaning I will have to make more hours for something we all would NEVER accept for our private car for heavens sake. Or would you allow the state to make you pay for riding in your own car beyond what we already pay???
Are we back to communism or already beyond that? Tats what I fear we are beyond it. And lets not forget WHO pays MOT and who doesnt. So why exactly has a PRIVATE OWNER of a Jet pay for something a private client of a charter firm hasnīt?