PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New tax on Biz Jets?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2011, 09:58
His dudeness

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Privet, I´m not wether this is the point. The EU is on a totak power trip these days introducing taxes, fares, duties and whatnot plus new regs that will cost a lot as well within a short time frame. When I arrive or depart the UK, we already pay towards the Emission Trade Scheme, Pax security charges and not to forget an unproportionate big chunk of ATC fees. Landing and Handling fees raise every year plus the fuel that is taxed in a lot of countries for non commercial ops as well. Where the EU said that coorperate air traffic is to exclude from that, the 'regional' Governments such as the German just ignore this reg. We are required to either be a CAMO or contract one.

To cut it short, when 'they' raise the bars higher and higher, some individuals and coorperations won´t continue their use of aircraft in Europe. Thsi might not be of a concern in Russia where money apparently comes 'out of the plug', but I certainly know a lot of companies in 'old' Europe who know what it takes to make Euro...

What I also hate is the way these knitwit politicians put anything that has to do with 'private jet' - as if it is a decease. Fhilty perverts, they fly on these whenever they can.