PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GA in OZ
Thread: GA in OZ
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2011, 06:16
Hold_Short

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A Union of WHAT? They do bugga all anyway. Tell me what they have done for YOU for your $400 a year subscription, Home James?

You sound like the perfect little, daddy paid for my flying, union boy who wouldn't get his hands dirty if they were dippped in oil. Your simply above everyone arn't you. Oh how I envey you!

Tell me how have moaned? I simply tried to find some reasoning behind the union to see if they would back a small, insignificant and inexperienced pilot if I were to be apart of the union. Im an example of ALOT of pilots within Australia who feel the same and getting delt the same. I moved away from other companies to TRY my luck at a 'fair go'. Nothing ventured, nothing gained! Had to get a second job to make ends meet, ie for family, accidental and financial reasons. Thats what I call doing something productive about it!

Don't sit there and criticise all of us who are trying gain experience, trying to get somewhere in life, whilst trying to make the company successful so we can have jobs to keep coming back to. If YOU ever ventured out into the big wide world, Home James, you would truely see how real it is out there.