PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air India Captain Arrested
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2011, 19:10
kalienator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tip of the iceberg or what ever you may want to call it....

I am super impressed with what ever DGCA is doing to clean up the system....they way i look at it ...its probably the revolution that we were waiting for....

DGCA screwed up big i agree....but the effort its taking to make up is an eye opener....i have stood in line in the hot sun outside dgca with 50 more people many times to fill forms etc......

The whole boom situation went bonkers ....every one made money , DGCA , flying schools india / phillipines get your cpl in 2 months in the 320 cockpit in 3 months, medical doctors class 2 , corrupt CFIs in india, RT examiners /agents , ground school instructors , bookstores, back to DGCA ...and now airlines charging 20k for an exam * 4000 candidates ...fake pilots ofcourse.

The only people who didnt make money were the ones in those lines.

You have to actually meet these people in person to believe the amount of attitude they have , they say anything and everything under the sun without realizing that one day they are going to be on national TV or jail.

Hats off to the entire team of DGCA to bring out this change , i cant believe that a government body is making this level of effort to clean up the system.Thats what you do when **** hits the roof!!!!!

I hope other departments like the police , banks , and so so many more learn a lesson and be ready to face similar situation......

finally i can consider paying tax !!!!