PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why I knocked back Cathay
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2011, 07:19
TopTup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here we go again..... Betpump5 screaming from the rafters words of wisdom and abuse to those with a backbone. Bet you had hoped you wouldn't be exposed here (again), eh?

In a recent posts:
Oh to be an SO again!
I will agree with one thing though- My housing allowance as a DEFO makes it all worth it
and yet you push so vehemently for more cadets to take the job and lower the general T's & C's, again, just so you can be comfortable.

Yet he writes / boasts about his DEFO entry or as a once SO. Credibility??

So to allow others to (again) know this "fool's" platform (information from previous posts)....

The iCadet scheme is nothing but the CHEAPEST way to fill a seat. Full stop. No elitist group of the best of the best. More like the naive of the naive. Nearly all of those (except some "fools") see it as a downward spiral in the T's & C's of a once great airline. It is a C-scale movement as defined by the AOA which good 'ole betpump here is a card waving member of, apparently. It is a decline of entry level standards in the extreme and a bastardisation of the original intent of the entire cadet scheme, and all under the cheap guise of racial equality and non-discrimination to lower costs and drive up personal gain (profit bonuses) and share price. So to allow others to (again) know this "fool's" platform (information from previous posts):

1. a guy who went from flying school to 737 because daddy paid for the endorsement and training, then CX as DEFO on the 74F;
2. a guy who advocates the lowered and lowering conditions borne by the cadets in order to allow one group of CX pilots to suffer financial loss so (as admitted in previous posts) as he sees it, so he doesn't have to. After all, someone has to take the hit and it's better it's someone else rather than yourself (again, just quoting previous posts);
3. a guy who is a member of the AoA advocating for the division of rights and financial reward of some for his own personal gain;
4. a guy who offers cadets words of wisdom from how, what and when to even the role of female pilots at CX;
5. a guy who is so busy feathering his own nest at the expense of others (own admission) that can't wait to throw pure and utter abuse on this forum to anyone with a differing opinion;
6. a guy who admitted to having to change his username in case others discovered who he was and hence retribution due previous (work) history.

iCadets: this is the type of person you are supporting and keeping in the lifestyle he believes he deserves, all at your expense. As he admits, without the CX housing allowance, the job isn't worth it.

And more.... (underlining & bold done by me to highlight the utter contradictions this guy comes up with, as well as the reasoning behind his defence of the CEP). Refer: http://www.pprune.org/fragrant-harbo...89-deso-2.html
They [CEP] are a product of the financial crisis, in other words airlines have looked at where they can cut costs and have done so in order to keep you and me in a job. We can not have it both ways. The result has been rather than recruiting pilots as DESOs and giving them housing allowances, CX has instead opted to take SOs from their cadet scheme. Cadet SOs and DESOs ultimately spend circa 3 years eating sandwiches and monitoring the magenta. So as a business, what is the cheapest option? Obviously the CPP. Now are you telling me that you wish to fight against this prudent option? Trust me Dan[Buster], it is that prudent option that will keep you and me in this job for many more years. So do you really want to fight this? Be careful what you wish for as it will probably come back at you.
People like this are the lowest of the low. Hiding behind an AOA membership yet advocating and pushing for the lesser T & C's of your colleagues. Scum. Just because you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth doesn't mean others should eat a sh!t sandwich.

For those of you who have and had the fortitude to turn this offer down, my sincere thanks for not contributing to the lowering of our profession. Pilots are and always will be their own worst enemy, especially with colleagues like BP5. Would you want to work with the like of this anyway?