PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Cityflyer
Thread: BA Cityflyer
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2011, 10:15
WHBM

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
Not quite getting there, am I ..... ?

You are old enough and ugly enough, i'm sure, to look after your own dietery needs.
Well that's true of anywhere in life. At our office where we have customer meetings, we always offer nice coffee, biscuits, something at lunchtime, etc. We don't say to people who turn up (often by BA domestics, by the way, and thus foodless) "Hey, you should look after yourself, there's a caff round the corner, we're a business not a restaurant ..." and similar extensions of this discussion. Because if I said it like that then we soon wouldn't have any customers, and/or the Chairman would rapidly be having a meeting with me at which refreshments would definitely NOT be served !

To get back to the original point, it was about sevice on LCY-AMS, and cym wrote that they would rather take pax from Cityjet rather than the other way round. And if you look back in PPRuNe a few months you'll find notes from me about a trip on exactly this route, where, BA Exec Card notwithstanding, I had chosen Cityjet. They had been notably cheaper, and provided drinks and a snack both ways. So what more do you get from BA for the extra ?