PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 16th Mar 2011, 20:33
JUAN TRIPP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've just had a peep at the Amicus website www.uniteba.com (an open website) and noticed they have put an interesting photo of WW on the front page. What I don't understand about this type of thing is how Unite can allow a branch to discredit a CEO ( IAG now of course) like this. I'm assuming they must sanction this type of thing or perhaps not. These people keep going on about BA bullying, harassing and behaving irresponsibly, yet here is another example of being TOTALLY unprofessional. It beggars belief. Is it any wonder that BA aren't that interested/bothered about talking.

Also on another forum, a crew member has asked what were the 12 points of the 2007 dispute. Many have answered, but the maximum anyone can remember is 3!! I can think of 8 off the top of my head. Here IMO lies the problem. It doesn't matter what Bassa/ Amicus/Unite want, most members now HATE BA so much, they would strike about anything it seems. I sadly know of a lot of crew who have despised BA management since they started. The dispute is almost irrelavant. Anything to get back at BA is their motto. Its been going on for years I'm afraid. Very sad