PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tipsy and Wurz - Top Table Tales?
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2011, 16:20
SirPeterHardingsLovechild

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Okay, don't mind outing myself on PPRuNe, I'll have to speak to Wurzel though.

It's going to take a bit of editing to protect the innocent.

He won't mind this one:-

You, Sir, are a ***t!

Okay, here is a lesson for us all about immature debauchery. I have here a note from the 30 Sqn Adjutant, to her boss, OC 30 Sqn, Wg Cmdr M**e W****n.

WHILE YOU WERE OUT. Sir, this morning, Chf Tech (Wurzel) from the Ground Engineers, insisted on dictating the following message. ‘Sir, I would like to apologise for calling you a ***t, last night’

Well, there was an Officers v Sgts Games Night, and at the time, Wurzel was employed on Operation Forlorn Hope – the rebuild of XV290, Queen of the Skies. Deputy team leader, no less. And no more either, Wurzel, in spite of what you put on your CV. Anyway, back to the games night. Long after the games had finished the subject of the rebuild came up. An senior hofficer, who Wurz did not recognise through his beer goggles, pointed out that the K’s were a spent force, and that the rebuild was a complete waste of resources. (Boo Hiss) With the diplomacy learnt from training routes with G*****e, Wurzel stated ‘You Sir, are a cnut, get out of my Mess!’ And the hofficer duly did so. Well, let me tell you, the SWO nearly dropped his cigar, and advised Wurz – [cockney accent] ‘You were a bit art of order there Wurzel, my son…that was OC 30 Sqn, and in any case, it might have sounded better, coming from me. I should’ve thrown the cant art. Anyway, you’re gonna have to apologise for that in the morning.’

Hence the note from the Adj to M**ei W****n. And the reason that M**e W****n wasn’t at his desk was that he was still ****faced in bed and couldn’t make it to work. Its alright if you’re a Wing Commander. Never make a GE.

But alas, the SWO had failed in his executive officer recognition test.

Wurzel had left his dictated apology to the wrong Wg Cmdr, it should have been OC 24 Sqn, A**y B***n!

When I was doing my cockney SWO impression, the laughter was more raucous than I was expecting. I had my speech goggles on, I couldn't see beyond the front row. Sure enough, the SWO had snuck in at the back, without paying.

Plenty more to come, I'm testing the mood. PPRuNe seems a bit angry these days.

SPHLC (Tipsy)