PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is pilot job market picking up at all??
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2011, 13:07
cefey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol
it seems like you trying to make it into forum on whiners, who for some reasons (I believe most of them is personal issues) cant get a job.

Now, lets make it clear, since I dont know you guys personal, I will not make any assumptions, as some people do it on this forum (many examples in last 20 post in this tread).
However, it must be a reason for so many people whining about "impossible to get a job", while calling your self professionals. Its reminds me about one of instructors we had at out school. Middle age guy, 14.000TT most of them in small jet. But no one would hire him. And I think he got fired from his CFI job as well btw... Reason is not "bad market", but him being one of the biggest ***holes I ever saw in my life.
My point is, not everyone here is like that, no doubts about that. Someone may actually had bad luck for last couple years, someone had luck but have a different opinion then me. However, the rest is... well, kind of like that instructor. Get positive attitude toward your self, aviation and other people and you actually may see a light in the end of the tunnel.

KAG i started my education 2 years ago. Ill finish it off in 8-9 months from now. And that my point in this (and some other) treads. I know people who got their jobs. Several of them. Market is NOT dead, it is possible to get a job with right attitude and hard work.

BoeingDreamer
Please, stop spamming and trolling. In your last 20 post on this forum, I saw maybe 1-2 relevant and objective posts. Rest was just whining or complaining, or trying to offend someone. Dont you have anything better to do? But honestly? I answered you once or twice on nordic forum, after you asked me about something. And now you chasing me in every thread. Get a life, dude, get a life.