PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is pilot job market picking up at all??
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2011, 05:55
captainsuperstorm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Cefey,

get your license then we can speak man to man...

if you want my point of view, you will be better if you forget this job-hobby.
I am not saying it 's not for you, I am saying than wanabes going on this path, will soon have their face in the dirt, with a pile of debt on their head.(Their face will be smashed in thousand of pieces so heavy their debt will be...)

even if you find a job, for how long? what pay? under what condition,...what kind of **** life you will get.and think you will have to pay back 1000 euro a month for over 10 years, and make maybe no money.

Want sleep in your car?, or stay with your mom or dad all your life because you are unable to make a living by yourself when 20 yo guys from university are studding to become doctor, lawer or engineer and they will all make money to feed their family?.

Or you can still stay with your little girlfriend, and your girlfriend will feed you with her own money when you stay all day long at home looking for a job and she will quit you because you are a pilot loser like many of us.

you will never cut back your "investment".at 40 or even 30 , you will be jobless like many.you think you will be lucky, ahah, heared that many times. why don't you send your cv to SAS, they are waiting for you. or finnair, they say they have a pilot shortage.

this profession is dead, more experience you have , less attractive you become thanks to these P2F scams.
it' s like kids who want be "F1" driver or hollywood star or #1 tennis player... forget about it.

get real, get a life,...