PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 13th Mar 2011, 08:14
JUAN TRIPP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BASSAwitch

Can we get back to the immediate industrial situation now please?

I've just got back from hols and surprise surprise no BASSA account info. They have failed in providing the information mandated by the Certification Officer so I'm putting in an official complaint on Monday. They'll soon learn who I am so I expect a barrage of abuse before the end of the week. Animals.

I have also heard from my source at Watford tribunal that Mr Holley has lost his ET. He is due to receive a letter next week but he has been told verbally. Is this on the BASSA forum yet? If not why not?

There doesn't seem to be anything on the internet about it except here. Comments after the article are HILARIOUS
Well I for one are 100% behind you here. This is something that has bugged me for years. Am really interested too about this Bassa Ltd. The fact that it was registered in Eastleigh, just a few miles from chez Holley, in Jan, is very interesting. Good luck.
Yes comments in the ES were very funny. Must say that some of the info I read even surprises me. Love the bit on his extention to his house

Last edited by JUAN TRIPP; 13th Mar 2011 at 19:22.