PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More captains busted !
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2011, 12:12
masalama

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sunset contrails

contrails wrote:
Indian crews should only be allowed to operate within Indian airspace to protect all other counties passengers and citizens.

They have already proved in Mangalore that an experienced Indian First Officer couldn't prevent a tragedy with an incompacitated Commander at the controls. Now you have fake Commanders at the controls?
Look, Sunset.....I'm all for ensuring the fakers get the treatment they deserve , which as is known is arrest and criminal cases being slapped on them. But a good majority of us have worked hard to get where we are now.

Let us not generalize and paint all Indian pilots as fakers...the bad apples need to be dealt with strongly and swiftly .They have not only let themselves down but the country as a whole.

As far as the mangalore crash, am I missing something, is the final report out?? Was the pilot incapacitated????? Please correct me if I'm wrong but my understanding is the reports are snippets leaked by the media and not the final accident Investigation report ...I dont think it's appropriate at this time to debate on media hearsay......

take care, fly safe , masalama.