PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is pilot job market picking up at all??
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2011, 18:37
KAG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im not denying anything. I just showed you facts. You make it sound sooo big, "Whole 25 companies went bankrupt!!!!" reality? that between 0.012 and 0.12% of all companies. Like it or not, that FACTS.
You are showing me nothing, you take the numbers you want from the articles I posted here that you read with your special rosie's glasses. You are rationalizing one of the biggest aviation industry recession in the history.
You are in full denial.
You really want to speak about numbers? You say that there is
100 000 airlines in the world
to come up with your 0.12 or 0.012% of airlines who went to bankrupcy in 2008, have you gone mad???? Did you know there is only around 200 countries in the world? If you take the numbers from one of the article a I posted speaking about 25 airlines going to bankrupcy, remove you rosie's glasses and listen:
1-they speak about first half of 2008 BEFORE THE BANK TURMOIL, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
2-they speak about airlines, not about the daddy bush operation in Alaska, so forget about your 100 000 airlines number. Forget about your calculation
3-if you want to take all the commercial operation certificate in the world (bush, photo, para drop, medevac, small charter, float operation...), then do you beleive only 25 of them went to bankrupcy in 2008? Really?
3-have you heard about thousands of layoff, reduced capacities...?
4-finaly have you heard about 2008 at all? 2008 is not a troll on internet, cannot say the same thing about you.

The remaining part of your post looks like you are on drug.

What were you doing in 2008? What are you doing now? Maybe it would explain something, as you seem to live in an other world.

Aviation industry is not affected at all by crisis, thats forced whole world down on knees. Well, to be fair, aviation industry have really bad times, exactly like the rest of the world, but not because of crisis, aviation industry is suffering because of high oil prices?
Apparently, you dont have any clue, whats going on. You did read 1 article on internett and now you know everything.
I posted an article from IATA, do you even know what it means?