crewsunite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Net Gain = 41

By 2019
Total Gain
91 On order +14 B744-8I = 105

Retire or Move to JV/AH
Total Loss of 64 by 2019
22 B744+12 B744BCF (JV/AH) +11 More than the 4 going this year thus (15) A340+ 5 B777-200+10 A330 6 retire & 4 move to K)

NET GROWTH by 1019 = 41 A/c

A more B744-8F also arrive but only to replace the B744F.
(The majority of growth on Freighter will be at JV and very small amount Net at CX & AH)

By the new decade CX aim only to have
B777ERF
B747-8 i & F, ERF
A330
A350

All the old freighters will go to JV/HK

By 2019 Chek Lap Kok can only handle Max 68 planes per Hr currently 50
That's a 36% increase.
Winston we have a problem this is impossible, there is not enough capacity for HKA.
(Yes, HNA are surely using HKA as a route to buy planes 2 bypass import regulations)

Because =

Currently CX have about 30% Market share & HKA a 3%.

CX NET growth 41/128 = 32%
HKA Plans to increase 131/ 14 Currently = 900% increase (See Below)

If so that means MS will stay roughly the same for CX. While @ HKA it will increase to about 18%. That means neg grow or no growth of all the other Carriers in VHHH.
They will all to lose MS to HKA. So CX has been realistic to only grow by 41a/c & smart to get the those planes here before HKA. (by 2015) Slots will be getting full by then and thus any newer planes will only be replacements.

Yes Dick has made a typo A330/B777 are all coming ASAP before 2015 to take up slots before HKA. (Read Financial announcements on Cx Investor web)

CX is now in a race with HNA / HKA to fill up VHHH slots! Also elsewhere see CDG - AMS shuttle.
CX's A350 will start to arrive in 2015 and flood in 2016 ,2017 while HKA will only arrive in 2018. It'll be a tough race as HNA has big bucks & politics behind it. It owns alot of airports and is now buying 10% of BAA.

Air China and CX are looking for more share swaps. Now CX have 20% of AC, & AC 30% of CX. See this change to 40-50% in the next 2 years.

Swire knows its make or break time. They had been aiming for share swaps this week had it not been for ME problem driving share prices down.
They need to do it ASAP for even greater protection. (In many area's not only in the labour courts) Tony's is their Man & his move to IATA has been a "very very "wise one for swire and is not by accident!

This is China's Decade in aviation & Swire are going to ride it. Don't work for nothing guys.
There will be plenty of opportunity in your home countries as well. This is the land of gold & Honey. Come but only with your hands open!

As for CMD's

Refer to new post on Page 3.!!!!

I have seen all the figures!

The only things that change will CMD times are "basings". Many F/O's will stay permanent F/O's so as to remain on a base.

So if u r young & bold move ship to your home country when you can. Or why not join HKA to get some CMD experience 1st.

Make life work for you don't sit back and let let life unfold like a lucky packet. We are not in the ME "Inshalla"! Also join the AoA and Committee & lobby for what is deserved.

Good luck!

China's HNA Group has ordered 38 Boeing passenger aircraft for its unit Hong Kong Airlines.
HKA has now ordered a total 33 twin-aisle aircraft from Airbus, comprising 18 A330s and 15 A350s. The carrier also has 30 single-aisle A320 aircraft on firm order for future delivery.

Last edited by crewsunite; 19th Mar 2011 at 15:02. Reason: gramma