PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 11th Mar 2011, 13:15
ottergirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OR.OPS.FTL.240 Nutrition
If the Flight Duty Period (FDP) exceeds 6 hours, the operator shall provide a meal and drink opportunity in order to avoid any detriment to the crew member’s performance.
Liking this bit! Wagamama's?
3 — Reduced Rest
(a)
The minimum rest period under reduced rest arrangements shall be 7h30 or 7h30 + 2 × (t-0h15), where ‘t’ is the travelling time between the airport and the suitable accommodation, whichever is the greater, and shall include 2 hours in the WOCL.
(b)
The operator shall only use reduced rest in accordance with Fatigue Risk Management provisions.
Guessing that this is the bit that has everyone so riled; the current limit being 10 hours. I can also see where Betty girl was going with her stance that the BA CC (as many are so fond of telling us) will rarely be persuaded to work to scheme when our industrial limit gives us much more time in bed! Nevertheless it sets a dangerous precedent.
(a) Fatigue management training shall be provided to crew members, crew rostering personnel and concerned management personnel.
Found what I'll be doing with my time for the next couple of years if this is brought in!

Still reading!