PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 4
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 4
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2011, 07:18
wanna_be_there

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Excuse me but, as an aviation professional of some 30+ years
Whilst I dont doubt you have 30 years experience, lets not bring this into the mix shall we. In the last post, you are expressing your opinion, and, even if you have 100 years experience in avaiation, it doesnt make your opinion more valid than anyone elses, its just that, an opinion.

Also, I never questioned BHX's established carriers such as the ones you mentioned, I was more basing my thoughts on the carriers BHX has attracted lately, like the ones I mentioned.

When it comes to airports, everyone wants different things out of it. Some do like the quiet, relaxed approach, some like it to be robust and secure (it gives them security knowing it is so tight), some like having hardly any flights checking in around them to prevent stress, whereas some like to get to where they are going without having to travel here there and everywhere. Some like having all the choice on their doorstep, some dont want a major international clogging up their roads/rails.

So, just because you like BHX being 'small and quiet', doesnt mean everyone shares the same opinion.