PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet New Ab-initio scheme :)
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2011, 22:37
Jerry Lee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It will be very very hard to get in! Oh yeeaah!
I just hope one thing: that there will be place for other young pilot who did/do/will do a modular course not in 'top school' like OAA.
I say this because I just think I'm not a very intelligent boy, I'm not studying physic or other subject like that... I will graduate next school from a technical high school (accountancy, finance, insurance, informatic, programming language); so I don't think I will be recruited even for the APPFO program as I wouldn't pass the first selection test where many questions about chemistry and physic are asked. All subjects which I studied just for one year three years ago...
After all, the only things needed to know to fly a plane professionally and properly are the ones explained in flight training and ground school. All other stuff is something which is 'nice-to-know'.

I will go in the USA, do the traditional route, and do any kind of job flying anywhere in the world trying to avoid to pay to fly or pay a TR without a job guarantee, but I will still hope to become an airline pilot a day.

Anyway, good luck for whom will try - I'll do it, too.