PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 10th Mar 2011, 22:09
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

jetset lady,
I do think BA will indeed come after WW and E/F in the future and they will use M/F as an example of more efficient and productive rostering. However the rostering of Mixed Fleet is very tight already and seems worse than what you, yourself are working to.

I don't actually see how it could be tighter than it already is as BA have already altered the days off after some of the trips, to alleviate the tiredness that some of the crews were reporting back to them and I realise they also did this when SFG was set up but some longhaul trips on Mixed Fleet are not even triggering a day off after, let alone two.

I don't think we always disagree!! I agree with lots of your posts and think you talk a lot of sense.

We both agree that Bassa have created a big mess and are actually doing us all a huge disservice. We need a good, strong and democratic union to represent us and if people like you and I feel unable to support them, all they are doing is creating their own demise and that is bad for us cabin crew.