PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYR management tour bases
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2011, 20:43
Damianik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DannyAlliga,
your point being? i left the company to change business and go VIP before the crisis came, it was great and ryanair was good for me as well, i left because of change of lifestyle.
I ended up where i am because of something you dont know about obviously because u were employed during this time. I am ATPL since 11 years and lost 5 jobs because of crisis, so i have a prospective and some ideas about what is outside, and if i am telling you i would come back (to a 5-3 or 5-4 and 4500 euros a month for a FO) means that outside is the dark ages.
Do you wanna know why i say so? because i know.

What has this to do with being selfish you gotta tell me.
Since i say that i prefer ryanair to 4 months here, 4 months there etc etc, then i am driving down your T and C, that i enjoyed before already and know exactly how **** it is??

One thing you can do is leave, as you guys are doing, but then do not expect them not to replace you, of course i will not accept a ****tier contract than yours now, but if what they offer is better than turkey on a 6-1, that is not being selfish, it is being NORMAL if i accept.

Sincerely do not see your point.

PS your senior fo are giving up their command (as i did) to find better places to be (as i believed were existing) so i understand them, and since i explored a lot of other pastures i can say, at the moment, i find ryanair one of the best companies i worked for all in all, believe it or not.

ALITALIA, NETJETS, RYANAIR, TURKISH, AIR ITALY, PRIVATAIR, OMAN AIR
those are some of my experiences.

Middle East no thanks.