PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cleveland Police go it alone!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2011, 10:08
lynx no more

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A naughty poster

....Degrade.... ah yes another classic EC135 one line fadec failure.
I noticed that you have changed your sacked comment line to "lost your job" line since last night. Was that under official UEO's guidance or a pc's watchful eye.

I think you will find trying to identify any poster such as Props Stopped on this site will land you in hot water, as I have had my wrist publicly smacked by a moderator in the past for doing the same.

I dont know Props as never made it upto the northern bases but He seems to have a handle on whats happening up north from the official web links he's posted.

Have you been given the nod from powers on high at Cleveland to discuss matters regarding the unit on the phone as "you say" give the unit a call to discuss it with You, or should such a matter be passed onto the UEO or press office? Its not allowed down south.

We are not in the army now you know, and there is a line of command in the police which they do like to follow for discussing such things about Units

I've googled the same cleveland police articles Props added after hearing a few horror stories while at Stav and Oxford airports about the regimes up north and the links are all there to see.

I know it was the norm to take a Gazelle into kids schools in the past as HM was paying for it, and you could always put it down as a nav ex, but the trouble is those very young kids will have forgotten what the police helicopter can do ten years later when they are teenagers.

Mickjoebill, I have no official costs from my friends at Oxford but maybe someone from ECUK can provide the Police role equipment costs as I know they follow this site, and they are the people sending out the bills.