PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYR management tour bases
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2011, 08:52
bia botal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Has anyone been to one of the meetings yet that could furnish us all with the details of whats involved?
Whats involved? whats involved? I'll tell you whats involved! it's balls!!!! and whether or not we have any, because with 297 (thats right folks 297 and counting)pilots having resigned this year we have them well and truly by theres, now its time to see if we have any, because for sure they are wondering it, they will offer **** dressed up as chocolate and then hold there breaths and see if we take it, my advise and its what I'll be doing is telling them using language that only they understand to get , and tell them, this is what i want or you can kiss my peverbal arse good bye.

Unions!!! for sake, forget them its not going to happen. certainly not in time to get decent money this time around. Its clear as mud to me they are rattled, last 2 times around when the ball was in there court they had town hall meetings mid jan with the new "offer", this time around it's nearly mid march and not a dicky bird from them, WHY???? because they are heads in the sand. My advise, grow a pair. stop asking stupid question like, WHAT'S THE OFFER? make it happen yourself, or bend over again.