PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What would you do?
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2011, 07:37
ct8282

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Captainsuperstorm, or should I call you Captainsupertit? Who said that I am not happy? I can't help the fact that flying is my passion, ever since I set foot in a L-1011 Tri-Star cockpit when I was 7 and had my first lessons in a PA28 8 years ago.
You really don't need to be sad for me, but thank you for your concern.

Whirlygig, a very interesting post. There's quite a bit more to my story than I've mentioned in this thread but something I've learned over the last 6 months or so is that all the material things I've been fortunate to own amount to nothing. I got caught up in the material world, earning regular big bonuses and started accumulating expensive luxurys that I just didn't need. In fact, part of my 'new journey' and outlook on life was to sell off some of these items to raise the money for my PPL course instead of using my savings. I can indeed manage without them as you say.

Thanks BoeingDreamer. I know what you mean about saying goodbye to your mates. I'm lucky enough to have some very good friends indeed, and my family are always supportive of my adventures.

Giggitygiggity - I suspect that if things didn't work out I would have a good chance of getting back in to my current commpany, but of course would never count on this as a guaranteed fall back as nothing in this life is a guarantee, eccept for Taxes and Death of course, oh and idiots on forums such as Captainsupertit of course.