PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 5th Mar 2011, 21:14
Glamgirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now, now, everyone. This thread is about BA CC and terms & conditions, aka strike issues. Posters here are now moving into childish territory, talking about whether hot towels etc should be "permissible" for CC to do during a flight.

I do notice that certain posters talk about how difficult the service can be, considering the reduced crewing levels, however I also notice the "implied" lack of team work in regards to other cabins. By this I mean if Club finishes the service first, the crew help in other cabins, and the same goes for the WT crew. It seems it's a WW "thing" to only stay in their allocated cabins, whereas at LGW we muck in wherever needed.

Having said the above, I think we need to re-focus on the issues at hand, ie whether the next ballot will be legal or not and so on and so forth.

VK, as we all can see, you are rather good at some research, however, when crew tell you what the real story is, please accept it.