PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYR management tour bases
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2011, 06:43
Boeingflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have been an airline pilot for the last 15 years. I joined FR as FC and left again after less than a year. A lot of pilotīs cabincrew and management behave like General aviation.
Flying around with photo copyīs app plates, out of date plates if you forget to check the dates of the copyīs. All pilotīs or most are scared of doing mistakes, even if thay write something wrong on the plog/flightplan.
FOīs going behind FC back and not sticking to the truth if some small mistake happend (Not air safety) For instance write 30 kilo to much on the plog if 300 kilo is max exstra fuel with out reason.
Base captains act like idiotīs shouting to FOīs in the crewroom if thay forget something, cabin crews work as slaves. Work when thay are sick, even if thay have a fleu. Also FO fly if thay have a flew - Have sent a couple home because crew meeting up when thay are sick.

FR is the most unprofessional Airline to date when it comes to management. And whoīs fault is it - Pilotīs and Cabincrew..!! FR is only a money machine to make money no matter how its been done. Thay donīt care to manage an Airline - The only thing that countīs is MONEY.
If you donīt like to be a place, and get treated like a slave - LEAVE. You only have one life. Life is not money, but happyness.. Many forget to live there life normal rather living in a suitcase working for a maniac to MOL and his management.
I left because im not a person who whant to be treated like an idiot, and see other act as idiotīs.

I know many have wrote there expression here, so here is just another one..

To you who still are at FR. Stick together no matter what. Donīt treat your colleage as an ashole just so you think you can benefitt something - No matter if you are FC/FO ,Cabincrew, Base cpt, Supervisor,Linetraining inst, and etc.