PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 4th Mar 2011, 20:45
GayGourmet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unlike service routines which are written in offices and tested on willing watersiders, who sit and observe the script.
Sorry PC767, I do understand this perception, but this is not the whole picture when it comes to evaluating new products and services. In the past BA had to consult Unite and were often frustrated by their resistance to change for customer benefit.

And just to clarify, while ww crew should be proud of their 92% customer satisfaction scores, Club World London City crew (who are LGW based) achieve 95-97% every month. There are 3 crew for 32 customers and they plate up meals, deliver media players to all customers, mix cocktails, among other unique service elements.

I'm not being argumentative, just wanted to share some stats that may not be available to all, and make the point that exceptional levels of service are achievable with the right attitude from the crew.

I believe the majority of BA crew (wherever they are based) are extremely talented. But there are still a number who let the side down.

Last edited by GayGourmet; 5th Mar 2011 at 07:28.