PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 8
Thread: MANCHESTER - 8
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2011, 19:58
learjet50

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re My Reply to Manchester Airport 3 March.

Manchester Airport // Fernanjet // Tight Seat

You all seem a little upset by my Reply to Manchester Airport s Question.

Firstly I Will not Apologise for my remarks as we live in a free Country I can reply and speak my mind as I wish.

Fernanjet Why was my reply Vile ??
I advised Manchester Airport that he should contact his tour operator and make this request not this forum which I would remind you is called

(Professional Pilots Rumour Network)

There have been numerous threads on this site before which have been removed by the Moderator as they were not be fitting to this Forum and in fact advised as I did to contact the Tour Operator or the Airline.

The second part of my reply advised him that on modern Jets the en route time was always within +/- 5-10 mins as most modern Aircraft used on Charter flight do approx the same speed.

Tight Seat

Re your remark about my Age why would I say I am 61 if I am Not seems a strange statement to make.

FYI I was born 5 July 1949 (if you want to put me on your List for a Birthday Card)

I Started work in Aviation in 1968 so I think I know just a little about the business.

Manchester Airport

I do have Manners I do not have Mannors

It seem all you use this site for is to find out what aircraft you are flying on as per your Post in 2009 re your flight to Monastir ,I Therefore must assume you are not a professional Aviation Person.

So After me wasting another 5 mins mins of my time I wish you all a good evening and I Confirm there will be NO Apology from I as I do not consider myself in the wrong

Good Night

Learjet 50