PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYR management tour bases
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2011, 12:36
dannyalliga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
piloti999,

I have a wife and 2 kids, they live about 2 hours away from my base and I see them in my days off because there is no chance for me to be based where I have been asking for a LONG time now (if you like maths I see my family 6 months a year considering the roster pattern and annual leave).
I also have friends, most of them live where my family lives; I also have friends here at my base and we are all a bunch of nice guys living in a foreign country 2 hours away from our families and friends and since I don't particularly like hanging out with 20 years old cadets with pimples or with eastern european cabin attendants looking for a husband I end up with grownups who do bitch because they have good reasons.

Now if you don't like what we talk about here and you are happy with your package and with your lifestyle you are free to hangout on happier websites where you can give your potential a chance like here Drinking Beer - Always a good idea
or here Stag Republic - Stag Party Abroad: Budapest, Krakow, Riga, Warsaw and Bratislava