PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FO A320 Jobs
Thread: FO A320 Jobs
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2011, 12:17
Drakestream

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chaps, give the poor guy a break, none of us know his circumstances. Having 100hrs on type doesn't really fit in line with P2F, as far as I know the smallest number of hours you can get from such a scheme is 150, followed by 300 or 500. In my darker days of unemployment I admit to having looked into these schemes very closely. Luckily things worked out and I didn't have to go down that route.

That aside, this poor chap has asked for help, so let's provide it. Maybe he got chopped during line training, maybe the company he flew for lost a contract in the early days of his contract, Astraeus' contract with Aer Lingus last year comes to mind, I'm sure some of the guys hired for that contract flew less than 100hrs before being let go.

Sandpit66, I don't know if you've signed up for Flexicrew with CTC? I know it's not perfect, but I know of chaps with fewer hours on type than you that got interviews with easyJet through them? Wizzair has already been mentioned. Astraeus recently advertised for A320 rated guys with no minimum hours requirement too, as did Aer Lingus. Good luck with the search and hang on in there.