PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 2nd Mar 2011, 17:34
From Tunbridge Wells

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have to agree with PC767 about the Club World service. To complete a full service takes, give or take a couple of minutes, three hours without rushing through the service. If you manage to get some assistance from any of the other cabins, which does vary from flight to flight, once they have finished it saves you a couple of minutes. It has nothing to do with getting as much time as possible on the bunks but making it as convenient as possible for our customers.
I dont have a problem with the service taking three hours as I honestly think the customers don't mind waiting. Flying has changed so much over the years - when I was a young trolley dolly, people used to be a captive audience (pre lap-tops, i-pads, ife) with little to entertain them apart from waiting for the nosh to arrive, so what is the rush?
Why is it more convenient for passengers to have a quick service? Most will have access to the lounges and will hardly be malnourished if they wait a while.