PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 2nd Mar 2011, 17:02
Maddie Baddie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have to agree with PC767 about the Club World service. To complete a full service takes, give or take a couple of minutes, three hours without rushing through the service. If you manage to get some assistance from any of the other cabins, which does vary from flight to flight, once they have finished it saves you a couple of minutes. It has nothing to do with getting as much time as possible on the bunks but making it as convenient as possible for our customers.

Club World has become a trying cabin to work in. It's become very difficult to provide a good service routine which actually flows and works efficientely. Before they removed the purser position, no. 7 used to be my preferential choice to work. I opted to work down last year and have worked as no. 7 occassionally and things are not what they once were.

Club World once used to be a very senior cabin. Has anyone else noticed that since imposition it seems as if World Traveller is the most senior cabin and Club World is very junior? I recently worked with a crew member who said he has worked only twice in World Traveller since imposition and the rest in Club World.