PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 2nd Mar 2011, 10:39
ottergirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thread warp - As a Eurofleeter it is not often I have to deliver the Club World service (only TLV) but I have to agree with PC767 - it does not flow! This is nothing to do with the crew delivering it or their leader working a trolley. Over the years I have delivered different business class services and this one doesn't seem fit for purpose either for the recipients or the deliverers because it is falling between two briefs; trying to give a restaurant twist to a limited-budget airline service and failing. Also as a passenger may I say that the quality of food on the last couple of flights I have taken seems to have been designed by Asda rather than Heston. A major overhaul is needed here and I am hoping our new boss from the Jumeirah group will use his experience of premium customer service to spearhead such a change.

PC767
If so, are you one of those who I serve tea, coffee, OJ, apple juice, 1st espresso, hot water, cold water, Times, Daily Mail, Telegraph, anything else with a crossword, sandwich, club kitchen chocolate, hot meal, any thing left in first meal, nuts, cheese board (oh hang on thats gone), sort your crew purchase out, spare pillow for controlled rest and wake up your colleague from official rest. And clean up the first seat once you've finished your movie.
superb post, made me laugh out loud which has confused the CRC TV room no end!

“The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent British Airways’ positions, strategies or opinions.”