PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 1st Mar 2011, 16:49
JUAN TRIPP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tightslot

Assessments of crew performance made while wearing champagne goggles are rarely reliable and sometimes reveal rather more about the person making the statement than was intended. That said, may we move on now from attention seekers to the subject in hand - Thanks
I'm sorry Tightslot but I have to say,with the greatest respect, I find your comment about me a little patronising. I normally wouldn't bother to 'justify' myself in this situation, but I will as its you. The 'champagne' was my first drink of the day, followed by one and a half glasses of wine. No more even on a 9+ hr flight. Simple reason - I had a long drive on unfamiliar roads when I arrived. So no champagne goggles. All I was saying was ,what a great flight we had, especially with some of the stuff thats been happening in the last 12/18+months. I can tell you that working as crew with BA lately has not been easy. I'm sure my fellow colleagues on this forum will concur. It wasn't meant in any way to stir up feelings, it really wasn't. That aside, my apologies if I've upset anyone

PC767 said

Juan, what a condesending post. Are you deluded?

You 'got' club because there was space in club. I brought a staff passenger back from a long range destination on my last trip. She had paid premium standby. She travelled on the jump seat at 5R. 12hrs. Naturally we made the trip as comfortable as possible.

Why would the crews or indeed the CSDs not be exemplary? Even CEO Williams accepts that will always be the case. It is generally the product which lets BA down. 'Not sure what we were going to get' - the BA product served to the best of the crew's abilities - no question. If I knew who you were, would I question what I was going to get. No. Grow up and stop believing the belittling waffle on this spite filled thread.
No not deluded PC767. You say that you made a staff pax trip ' as comfortable as possible' Good for you, but my point and we all know this, is that it doesn't always happen. Spite filled thread eh. Your opinion not my mine though.

MFCREW said

I'm sorry but that is total bull**** - as if you just "smiled,winked and raised my glass of bubbly" - what a liar.

If anything someone probably said "go and have a look at the prat in Club wearing Farah's and sandals"

You made a provocative posting to solicit a response and you got one
No not B******t, just a true fact as it happened. Now MF CREW, come on old chap, or shall I just call you DH. Are you really 31 as in your profile. How then do you know what Farah's are? Very 70's saying.

Anyway enough now, I will now move onto the next 'situation' to talk about, whatever that may be. JT

Last edited by JUAN TRIPP; 1st Mar 2011 at 17:41.