PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 28th Feb 2011, 21:23
PC767

Received 25 Likes on 13 Posts
Juan, what a condesending post. Are you deluded?

You 'got' club because there was space in club. I brought a staff passenger back from a long range destination on my last trip. She had paid premium standby. She travelled on the jump seat at 5R. 12hrs. Naturally we made the trip as comfortable as possible.

Why would the crews or indeed the CSDs not be exemplary? Even CEO Williams accepts that will always be the case. It is generally the product which lets BA down. 'Not sure what we were going to get' - the BA product served to the best of the crew's abilities - no question. If I knew who you were, would I question what I was going to get. No. Grow up and stop believing the belittling waffle on this spite filled thread.

And why would anyone else know who you are? Are you now paranoid as well, red pens coming through the cabin just to see you. I can assure you they have better things to do.

Out of interest. Since your days on long haul, passenger numbers onboard may have been reduced. But from your recent FULL staff travel experience would you not agree that the current club service is fiddly, messy and long, oh and labour intensive if done properly.