PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cleveland Police go it alone!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2011, 22:59
props stopped

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
£7,778,000 that's nearly £8 million!

I hadn't seen the latest report from Chief Constabule Price regarding Cleveland's new EC135 G-CPAS up here in smoggy, but after using my large calcualtor to crunch those numbers from that web link, I make that nearly £8 MILLION with the grant and trade in against the old bucket G-NESV included to pay for the latest flymo.

Is that the cheapest deal the home office could get out of Eurocopter for the new 6 ship deal? I thought by buying in bulk the cost came down?

£7,778,000 Thats a lot of Peso's in anyones money!

There goes my council tax bill for next year. All Paid for by Cleveland's poor pensionaires but operated around the country by NPAS and BTP free of charge.

I bet Ms Tilton of the shiney dress attire could have offered a better discount especially if Joep was about meeting and greeting.

How much does a new MD 902 Police equipped Explorer come in at these days? anyone down at PAS know?

If its cheaper than 8 million quid I would have thought she would have cornered the police market with her NOTARS.

I'm neither pro 135 or 902 but am a little concerned at the public money being spent up here in smoggy cleveland.