PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantaslink/eastern Pilots Stopwork
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2002, 01:09
CAYNINE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B55,

If you are going to attempt to wind up Southern pilots with this sacrosanct crap then I suggest you call the Chief pilot at Southern and discuss it with him.

I have never heard any Southern pilot ever bag or belittle a Sunnies pilot, if you want to pursue this line you must be so thin skinned it makes me wonder what sort of insecurities you suffer. Southern has always had a close association with Sunstae, at one time they owned them, so to go head to head with them and write the cap you have is not going to help solve anything. I have always found the Sunstate pilots in Brissy friendly and supportive, if some idiot did say something then take it as some idiot who should know better, no one is coming to Sunnies to take Commands, so lighten up.

As HJ knows Southern and Eastern have been at each others throats for years but after a few unfortunate incidents where stupid things were said from both sides there is now a desire to get on with it and fight the common enemy, the morons in Q!!!!!!

There will always be rivalry between the regionals but B55 either get on with it or find a job that is more in line with your name.