PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 26th Feb 2011, 13:26
123breath

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bonus

In his letter KW said;

"I have also authorised a bonus for last year for all cabin crew, even if they went on strike, in recognition of your work over the year as a whole."

Will someone please reassure me that this is not a special bonus just for cabin crew..........we're all getting a bonus surely? I wasn't aware that it has been confirmed yet for the rest of us who have supported BA so gallantly over the last 2 years.

Also, instead of continuing to say "we're ready to talk", I challenge Unite to arrange a time and a place to actually talk with BA. It will then be down to BA to be there or be.......not there. Enough of this childish talk, it's pathetic and the membership deserve better. BA will not initiate a meeting as they don't need to. A strike will not stop BA from operating an almost complete schedule, so they're not 'bovered'. BA view Unite as a nuisance, nothing more. However, if Unite arrange a meeting time and place how would it look in the public eye if BA don't turn up?